This cheese knife guide shows you what cheese knives to choose for different types of cheese. You can of course use regular knives, but there is just something about having the right tools for the job!
Cheese knives for soft cheese
Soft cheeses like brie or camembert have a soft interior and could easily stick to the knife. To make a cleaner cut and keep the shape of the delicate interior you can use a knife with a very thin straight blade or a cheese knife with holes.
If you don’t have a cheese knife a sharp cook’s knife dipped in hot water and wiped will do also do the job.
2. Cheese knives for slicing
The cheese planes or slicers as we all know are of course used for shaving even slices of semi hard or hard cheeses.
3. Cheese cleavers for hard and firm cheese
Cheese cleavers or cheese spades are excellent for cutting hard or firm cheese – both wedges and chunks of
4. Cheese forks
The cheese fork can be used to hold a block of cheese in place while cutting – it’s also ideal for breaking hard or aged cheeses into smaller pieces.
When you serve cheese remember to provide a separate cheese knife for each cheese, and encourage guests not to
mix the knives to avoid mixing the flavors of the cheese.
- Attend In Canton Fair Every Year
- Attend In International Home &house...
- Our “KAIKO” Series Was Awarded The ...
- How To Use Cheese Knives
- How To Clean And Storage Our Products
- 6.Types Of Cheese From France
- Automated Machinery
- A Funny Story About Cheese
- How Does Stainless Steel Remove Odors
- How To Clean A Knife Block
- 10 Types Of Cheese Everyone Should ...
- How To Cut Your Steak
- How To Clean A Knife
- Stainless Steel Guide
- How to use kitchen knives safely
- How To Introduce New Technology
- What Is The Best Way To Store Your ...
- China Cutlery 2018 123th Canton Fair