When it comes to cheese, we can say France and Italy are the most creative cheese producers.
In France we can find more than 1000 different types of cheese if we consider the 350-400 cheese types and the varieties of each type.
In the European Union certain types of cheese, including, of course, many types of French cheese, are covered by PDO (protected designation of origin). Others are protected by AOC (Appellation d'origine contrôlée, which means controlled designation of origin and represents a French certification). French cheese production is listed under four big categories. PDO and AOC determine in which category or categories each type of protected cheese can be listed in. Sounds complicated and it really is, but when you have more then 1000 type of cheese you need these kind of rules to protect producers and consumers.
- Attend In Canton Fair Every Year
- Attend In International Home &house...
- Our “KAIKO” Series Was Awarded The ...
- How To Use Cheese Knives
- How To Clean And Storage Our Products
- Automated Machinery
- A Funny Story About Cheese
- Cheese Knife Guide
- How Does Stainless Steel Remove Odors
- How To Clean A Knife Block
- 10 Types Of Cheese Everyone Should ...
- How To Cut Your Steak
- How To Clean A Knife
- Stainless Steel Guide
- How to use kitchen knives safely