Cream is a semisolid product obtained by concentrating fat components in milk. It is rich in milk and can be used to spread bread and buns, or make cakes and candies.
Butter is further separated from the cream fat, also known as milk fat, white off the oil, are rarely directly consumed, usually used for cooking food accessories. They are widely used in Western food.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steak Knife
- Kitchen knives
- Basic information of kitchen knives
- Chinese kitchen Knife:
- Chef's knife/chef's knife
- Japanese Style kitchen knife:
- How to choose a Western-style kitch...
- Ceramic Tableware
- Stainless Steel Tableware
- Choosing the Right Tongs for Cooking
- Material of Construction
- Length of Tongs
- Best Way To Choose Right Utensils F...
- How to Choose the Best Tongs for Yo...
- Maintaining Tongs
- Choosing Tongs
- Sharpening Your Knife
- More Tips for Maintaining Kitchen K...
- How to make a Christmas cheese platter