Plastic Cheese Slicers
Item No.: 1012-3H Description: Plastic handle cheese slicers Material: SS 13/0,ABS Surface treatment: Mirror polish Size of products: 14*7.5cm Weight of products:1146g MOQ:5000pcs PACKING: 1.Each pcs in a opp bag 2.Inner box and standard master carton 3.Customized package are available
Item No.: 1012-3H
Description: Plastic handle cheese slicers
Material: SS 13/0,ABS
Surface treatment: Mirror polish
Size of products: 14*7.5cm
Weight of products:1146g
1.Each pcs in a opp bag
2.Inner box and standard master carton
3.Customized package are available
Logo: Silk screen generally.Or depend on customer's requirement.
Place of Origin: Yangjiang city,Guangdong province,China.
Export port: Shenzhen or Guangzhou
Sample time:1-2days if there is stock sample.
Time of delivery:55-60 days after order confirmed and receipt of 30% payment
Payment terms: T/T or L/C at sight
BASIC STEPS ON USING CHEESE SLICERS:
Since most cheese slicers are alike however, here are some of the steps that you may have to go through to cut through your cheese with ease.
· First of all, you need to bring out the cheese from the plastic wrapper. If it ‘s hard to cut, you can use the knife to tear the bag. Sometimes you may find the cheese wrapping with more than one plastic bag. So if you find your cheese still in a packaged form, tear open the bag to disclose it. However never open the cheese completely out of the bag. Keep it inside the plastic bag and make it safe from dust or other oily substance into the kitchen counter.
· It is the time to use the cheese slicer. Hold the cheese on the left and the slicer into the right hand. If you are a left-hander, hold the slicer into the left hand.
· Adjust the cheese slicer that you are going to use if it has this feature. Adjust how thick or how thin you would like your slices to be. You are recommended to use thin slices if you are going to serve cheese with cold cuts and wine and of course, you may go a bit thicker if you are going to use the cheese slicers for sandwiches.
· Position the cheese slicer in such a way that the sharp portion is facing the cheese. For some cheese slicers there is a cutting side and a blunt side, make sure that the blunt side is facing you so that the sharp portion can start cutting the cheese.
· Test by making a few slices of cheese. A good cheese slicer will be able to glide through your cheese smoothly. You do not need to make a lot of effort to make your cheese be cut consistently.
· Plate your cheese well or put the cheese on your sandwich and enjoy.
· Remember to clean up your cheese slicer after use. Each cheese slicer will come with different instructions that you have to follow for cleanup.
· With all of these things in mind, your cheese slicer will not be too hard to use after all.
If you're satisfied with our Plastic Cheese Slicers, welcome to place orders for our quality products made in China with our factory. As one of professional manufacturers and suppliers in China, we must be your best choice.